- Julee - This is a large fun Tote with circular handles. Easy. Great way to showcase fabrics. Our large oriental prints like Kokka and Echino look great with this. Wed, Aug 10, 1-5; $30
- Cindy - There are so many binding tools on the market. It’s hard to decide if you have the right one or even if you need one. Cindy will analyze several popular binding tools and give comments and critiques. Wed, Aug 24, 1:30; $5, if you buy a tool this will be applied to your purchase that day.
- Nicole - Nicole will help you make some stunning 3 dimensional flowers. Any size. She will also talk about flower structure, design and composition to obtain certain effects. Embellishment will be discussed but there may not be time to add. Sun, Aug 28, 1-5; $30
- Jean Callaghan -This is a slightly harder version of stack and whack but still fun. Your fabric choice will determine the colors of your butterflies. As always choosing is fun. Fri, Sep 9, 9-1 and Oct 21, 9-12; $45
A new class Katie is testing in Santa Fe and will later teach in China. Learn the basics of composing a well thought out Art Quilt. Start working on it and learn to work with opaque fabrics to create a transparent look. AS always Katie will cover a lot of territory! A small art quilt will be started. Mon-Tues, Sept 26-27, 10-4; $310.
- Katie PM - Learn to work with a full range of values to create depth and illumination. Discover the importance of the light-lights and the power of very darks and how to make the colors in-between enhance their impact. We will work with Grays, Black and White Prints and color. 1 day. Bring paper and fabric scissors, pencil and ruler, iron and ironing surface, glue stick
Fabrics and inspiration will be included in the kit. All fabrics will be fused and ready for use
Cost of kit is $35.00 (not inlcuded in class fee) Come rested...Wed, Sep 28, 10-4; $ 160