- Cindy - This is a series of classes during the year to make bags or containers that will help you organize items from makeup to sewing notions to clothing. The first class called Filigree with teach you a simple bag with fabric and designer ribbon making it interesting. Learn to do a zipper. Each class will add new skills. Fri, Feb 19, 1-5, $30
- Nicole - Learn some wool appliqué skills with Nicole, add some embroidery, silk ribbon accents, beads and buttons and Wow! your have a great wall hanging. Beginners welcome. Second class to be determined in class. Sat, Feb 20, 1:30-5; $28
Fat Quarter Pop Ups - Cindy - This fun spring loaded canisters come in 4 sizes. Learn to make one in class. Fun to match with quilts you make. Great decorations for rooms. Easy. Mon, Feb 22, 9:30-12:30; $23.
- Carolyn - The Tuffet has arrived in Santa Fe! This is actually a piece of furniture for you to apply your design and quilting skill and make yourself. The kits for the Tuffet include the needed foam, wooden feet, and necessary simple hardware; you supply the fabric. Kits are available in the store. The class will be in two sessions: the first will be sewing your fabrics together; the second for putting it all together. two 3 hour classes. Sat, Mar 12, 1-5 and Mar 26; $60
- Marianne - Make this unique wool pillow with easy and challenging stitches. Australian designer Wendy Williams has created a charming treat for us. Learn basics new stitches. Follow up class as necessary. Sun, Mar 13, 2:30-5:30; $23
- Nicole - This new designer has created a way to make mariner’s compass blocks without paper piecing. You can choose the skinny or fat size (45 or 60 degree), each has a different ruler but the technique is the same. Nicole is hooked! Come have some fun! Fri, Mar 18, 1:30-5:30: $30, second class to join blocks to be determined.